Pages

Jakarta, Indonesia

Monday, July 9, 2012

I was born in Indonesia, I live and grow up in this country..
I'm not a Jakartan. My mom is an Ambonese, and my father is a Bugis.
But we live, grow up, work and met people we love in Jakarta, Indonesia.

Jakarta is a capital city. A metropolitan. A business center in Indonesia. A city with traffic and pollution.
You can find everything in this city, from good things to bad things. From the cheapest thingy to the expensive ones. EVERYTHING!!
You can find so many people here, from Sabang to Merauke. With so many cultures, religions, language and many more.
That's why I'm proud to be an Indonesian, a Jakartan, even I'm not a Jakartan/Betawi.


I'll give you some pictures about Jakarta... Enjoy!! :))

Here's a map of Jakarta


Transportation in Jakarta:
Becak

Ojek

Bajaj

Bemo

Kopaja

Metromini

Transjakarta

Taxi




Places you must visit:
Monumen Nasional (Monas)

Taman Mini Indonesia Indah (TMII)


Kota Tua


Pantai Impian Jaya Ancol dan Dunia Fantasi


Traditional Foods:
Kerak Telor


Kue Rangi


Asinan Betawi


I hope you enjoy my post about Jakarta, it hasn't been finished yet. I have so much stories about Jakarta...
promise you, I'll finish it soon...
Love yaaa..


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS