Pages

Christmas...

Friday, December 16, 2011

 This is a month of chocolate, candies, gifts, candles, love and laugh
yapp.. DECEMBER..!!!
My Favourite month...
It means C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S  is nearrrr :) :)

Would you like to know something?
Now, I'm blogging and singing with carols at the same time..
Christmas carols make me remember of my past , they remind me of other place, they prompt our memories of fun times and sad times...

I grew up with the tradition of making an effort to be at our best behaviours toward the end of the year with hope that come Christmas Day, I would wake up to a roomful of gifts from Santa Clause.
I believe in Santa Clause for 14 years, and my big brother believes it for 18 years..
Could you imagine how great our parents are? Hahahaha
Ohh.. I  really miss that moment..

But it's okay, Christmas day is not only about Santa Clause, gifts etc, but also a celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ in Betlehem in the land we currently call Palestine, and that He was destined for great things and came as a practical demonstration of God's love..
And i have so much plans to do this month...

Here’s my plans:
- Spend our days from one mall to another mall in Jakarta (Looking for Christmas Tree and another Christmas Thingy)
- Help my mom to make some cakes
- I'll be a design interior in my own house for this christmas
- Buy some cupcakes for my boyfie's cousins
- Make “handmadechristmaspresents” (buat tukeran kado)
- and many morreeeee….

Oh December..
I will always love you, no matter what...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS