Pages

I Miss Pole Dance So Much!

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

"Pole Fitness uses every single part of your body. Every little tiny muscle that you never even knew you had."



I started Pole Dance on 2017.
So discipline in the first 2 years, and since 2019, I became so busy with my work. 
A bit sad because it's hard for me to join the class again, even I already installed pole in my house, still, always feel tired every time I reached home, the traffic is so crazy these days. It makes me just wanna rest with my husband and the kids.

On another side, I Thank God so much for every blessings in my life.
You are the Best. I Love you and thank you, God!

This is the pictures of the tricks I learned so far. So proud of myself.
It's not easy, but it's totally worth it.
Pole Dance is so addicting, especially when you already see the result.
oh, I really love Pole Dance, sometimes I called it Pole Fitness 💕
I hope I could manage my time well and start pole fitness again, seriously.




I will explain Pole Dance more details on the next post.

It's already late and am so sleepy, and I have to start packing tomorrow, gonna go to Papua for around 3 weeks. So Excited!

Good night. Muah!
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS