Pages

Me Thanking You

Saturday, March 27, 2021






Dear Biggy,

Right at the moment, I'm searching for samples of some sweetest love letters.
But somehow, none of the samples I found could translate everything I feel for you in words.

And a simple "I love you" is just not enough.

Today is not our anniversary nor any other special day in our life.

I just want you to know that you are the person who complete me and give a meaning to my life. 

Out of the blue, I remember the day you proposed me and I said "I do".

Our love story was never a real-life fairy tale, we had our ups and downs, not everything between us was always great and our relationship wasn't always the bed of roses. 
But one thing that I knew, we could make it, no matter what.

I know this sound cheesy but my life wouldn't have been the same if I hadn't met you.
I wouldn't be like this if you hadn't become a part of me.

You did inspire me to become the best version of myself, because you believed in me, even when I didn't believe in myself.

This letter is about me trying to express how much I love you, how much you mean to me.

Thank you, Biggy 

❤️





-Pingu.

Location : Pantai Indah Kapuk 2, Jakarta, Indonesia
Photographer : Anto Black, Aris, Wawin, Anto Bule.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS