Pages

Corona Virus!

Sunday, March 28, 2021

I'm writing a lot ya since the past 3 days :')
Yeah, actually I miss you so bad!
Instagram took more time and my attention. I apologize :(

I remember, when I started you I was still in a University and looking for a job. 10 years!!
So thank you, blog, for growing with me and let me share some memories with you. I love you. so much.

Ok, now let me talk about this pandemic, yup! Corona Virus.
Some of my plans changed, gosh ~
2020, what a roller-coaster year.
It started with high expectations and hopes, and it rolled into fear, panic, stress and sadness for loss of so many people around the world.
Me and my friends bought tickets to travel to Europe for 2 weeks, but until now we're not sure when or where to go. fiuhh~

One thing that I know is that "We're all in this together"

Rather than I blame the government, blame other countries, etc, I better focus on myself, learning something new, discovered new interest and finally meet the new version of me inside me :)
2020 is the year of awakening for a lot of us, a year when we are forced to adapt to the situation. 2020 is definitely a year to remember, that will make us much stronger.

This is the pictures of me, last holiday before Corona comes.






Location : Bali, Indonesia.
December, 2019 / Before Corona. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS