Pages

I've Learned (A Lesson Learned)

Friday, January 4, 2013

I've learned,
That you can not make someone love you, all you can do is be someone who can be loved. And the rest is up to them.
I've learned,
No matter how much i care, some people just don't care back.
I've learned,
No matter how good a friend is, they are going to hurt you every once in a while, and you will always forgive them for that.
I've learned,
It's not about what you have in your life, but about who you have in your life that counts.
I've learned,
That you should never ruin an apology with an excuse.
I've learned,
That you shouldn't compare yourself to the best others can do.
I've learned,
You can do something in an instant and that will give you heartache for a life.
I've learned,
It's taking me a long time to be a person i want to be.
I've learned,
That you should leave you loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.
I've learned,
That we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.
I've learned,
That either you control your attitude or it controls you.
I've learned,
Money is a lousy way of keeping score.
I've learned,
Sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you're down, will be the ones who help you to get up.
I've learned,
Sometimes when i'm angry i have the right reason to angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.
I've learned,
That true friendship grows, even over the longest distance. And some goes for true love.
I've learned,
That your family don't always be there for you, It may seem funny, but people you aren't related to can take care of you and love you and teach you to trust people again. Families aren't always biological.
I've learned,
That it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you need to learn to forgive yourself.
I've learned,
That no matter how bad your heart is broken, the world doesn't stop for your grief.
I've learned,
That our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, bu we are responsible for who we become.
I've learned,
That just because two people argue, doesn't mean they don't love each other, and just because two people don't argue, doesn't mean they love each other.
I've learned,
That two people can see exact the same thing but see something totally different.
I've learned,
That even when you think you have no more to give, but when you see your lovely ones cry you'll find the strength to help them.
I've learned,
The people you care the most in yourlife will be taken from you soon.
I've learned,
The people will forget what you said, and people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.


-Omer B. Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS