Pages

Move Out/In

Friday, October 23, 2015

This week is not a good week for me. Quiet busy and hectic, honestly i'm tired, my tired is tired.
I'm so stress and today is the highest level of my stress.
Today is the day when my coffee needs coffee.

--

2:30AM and i'm still wide awake.


I decided to blogging :)
Let`s write something good one i haven't shared with you yet. About me, my decision..

Couple days ago i read this : I believe the process of letting go hurts, and the idea of having to start all over again is scary. But I also believe that a new journey is always exciting :) Smile and sail away!

So true..

This year, 2015, I'm 26 years old.
6 months ago I made a decision, to move out from my parent's house and move in with someone else.
First of all my mom was shock, yea, moving out is not the tradition in my family, i was confuse how to talk, but still we talked very nicely and she understands.
She's the best mom in the world.
This is my first time and it was not easy in the beginning but it was not as hard as what i think before. Really.
The good thing is we live by our own rules, without curfews or restrictions and take care of responsibilities on our own schedule and in our own way.
I have to tell you that i change and i learned a lot..

1. I`ll become a neat freak
Yea, i`ll do anything to make everything neat and clean all the time

2. Thrifts stores are my new best friends

3. Grocery shopping is my new hobby
Well, i have a good grocery shopping skills. Really :))

4. Play PlayStations whenever we want
Heaven!! We can play video games any... time... we... want..

and the most important thing is...

5. Independence
I learn how to make things on our own, be more responsible and stronger :)
Various experiences in my life have taught me that it`s not what i have in the world, it's what i have inside. When you live light, you can gather more experiences and in the end, that's what counts.


Here`s quote for you..

Change can be scary,
but you know what's scarier?
Allowing fear to stop you from growing, evolving and progressing.
- Mandy Hale


See you in another post buddies.
I still have so many stories to share after i moved out..
Keep reading, loves!

G o o d n i g h t , g o o d p e o p l e . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS