Pages

Sunday Afternoon.

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Jakarta, February 14th 2016.
16:45
Rainy and Valentine's.


Let's blog about something sweet and romantic here.


For me, romantic is not about beautiful places or stuffs. Romantic is about moments,
I'm feeling greatful for every moment i have shared with him.
He's not perfect, but he always know how to make my days perfect.
This relationship is so hard for the first time, but i believe if the couple are meant to be together, there's always a way.

There was a time when he wanted to meet me but someone followed him then the parking man near from his house gave him a code :) Funny, really.
Someone always insulting me, call me 'piggy' and another so-not-classy-words. But I understand, maybe she doesn't have a mirror, or maybe i have to buy her a new one.

God...

I still remember, yeah, i always remember the days i prayed for the things i have now. Thank You, God.
I will never forget the moments i spent with him, here's some beautiful ones:

1. We surprise each other at the same time.
2. He bought me flowers when we had small fight
3. He took me to every beatutiful places in this world
4. He treats my mom and my family as sweet as he treats his family
6. He tattoed my name in his body.
7. He created some stupid songs for me
8. Play games all day long, and so many beautiful moments more.

In the end, all i wanna say is only "Thank You"

Thank you for let me be a part in your journey,
Thank you for walking beside me
and for wanting me at your side,
Thank you for being who you are
and for helping me be me,
Thank you for loving me as much as i do,
Thank you for each day at night and for always...

I love You, My Biggy :)


The best things in life is not thing;
They are moments.

3 comments:

  1. I have knee arthritis. What medicine works best to relieve pain and inflammation?
    copper knee brace review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article, this is such an interesting and informative article.
    copper knee brace review

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thank you for this great read. Your blog is one of the finest blog . Thanks for posting this informative article.
    Chiropractor

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS