Pages

Hello May..

Saturday, May 12, 2012

We are arrive at May..
A blessed month of love, a month of my birthday... hihihi...

I'll share a story about my last birthday..

Last year, I got a mini-surprise-party from Daniel a.k.a my boyfriend.
 
He came to my house at 23.30 with a-just-mini cup cake on his hand..
Then he hugged me, kissed me, and said, "happy birthday dear, maaf ya sayang cuma ini ada...", and I just put a little smile on my face and said "yyaaahhhh,, kadonya mana? huhuu.." I was kidding, then I hugged him tight..

10 minutes later, we heard some motorcycle came, then stop in front of my house.
1 person played a guitar, some of them sang some songs (not a birthday song, but Lagu Kebangsaan Indonesia) hahahahaha.. It was funny. Really!
Then Daniel asked me to go outside to see what happened.
Then we walked outside my house.. and.... SURPRISE!!! *blitz.. *blitz... A person taken some pictures like a paparazi.. and another ones bring a cake and gift...
They are Daniel's friends, my friends too. (Clan Hj. Noor.. Bobby, Ebben, Audy, Shita, Ryvan, Euis, Ricky, Giry and Iam)

They didn't give me some water of minyak tawon, but Daniel got than lucky thingy. Hihihi...
Here's some picture that taken by Mr.Bobby Ngok at my birthday..



*Btw how about this year? Will I get another surprise??! We'll see.... (ngarep.com) :p :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS