Pages

Welcome 23

Saturday, May 19, 2012

I'm already 23..


Not like last year, this year I spent my birthday just with my family and my boyfie...

At May 18th, my boyfie came to my house at 23.00 because he left his dompet on my bag a day before.
Karena isi dompetnya berantakan, maka dengan maksud baik, sayapun berniat buat merapihkan isi dompetnya..
And in the middle of process perapihan,  I found something... A bill of 'Pair of Rings'... :')
Hahahahahaaa.. So I asked him... *penasaran..
Then he laughed and said "Damn!! you break my plan.. hhahaha"
He's so cute..
That night he didn't bring anything, we just had a deep conversation and silly photo session till 23.59.. *here's some.... :p


At 00.00 he hugged me then kissed me, and turn on the electronic candle on his phone then asked me to make a wish, and sang a happy birthday to me in his weird voice... :D :p

At May 19th..
He made an appointment to came to my house at 15.00, but he was late..
Then he called me to asked my address O_o
And he arrived at my house at 16.30, without a cake....
at 17.15 the cake has come.. Tiramisu.... Woohooooooww!!
I think he would like to made a surprise, but failed.. Maybe he's smart enough to make some foods, but not smart enough to make a surprise :p hhehe..

After talky talky with my sister and my mother, we went to Marzano Kemang to had a dinner..
And he gave the rings there......
There's no word can describe how happy I am.....

I hope this year will be better than last year..
I'm not trying to be perfect, I'm just trying to be better...
Thanks for every wishes, gift, video, and everything.. It makes me know than I'm blessed and loved....

I love you, guys...
Now and forever..





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS