Pages

What To Expect When You're Expecting

Friday, August 3, 2012

My boyfie and I watched this movie yesterday.
It's quiet funny. Really.
But there's an old woman beside me that disturbed us, and another people around her too..
She talked, she laughed, then talked again, then laughed again.. Alone! Yes, alone.....
She did it over and over again.
Very weird! Geez.. She broke our mood...

What To Expect When You're Expecting
A look at love through the eyes of five interconnected couples experiencing the thrills and surprises of having a baby, and ultimately coming to understand the universal truth that no matter what you plan for, life doesn't always deliver what's expected.




Wendy: I just wanted the glow. The one that they promise you on the cover of those magazines. Well, I'm calling it - pregnancy sucks. Making a human being is really hard. I have no control over my body or my emotions. 


***

Director

Kirk Jones - Writers: Shauna Cross (screenplay)Heather Hach (screenplay)and 1 more credit » - Stars: Cameron DiazMatthew Morrison and J. Todd Smith| See full cast and crew

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS