Pages

Be Your Own Designer..

Monday, November 5, 2012




Yesterday my mom asked me to go to a textile store in fatmawati named De Moda.
I fetl so lazy at first, tapi karena sekalian mau beliin bahan buat jenguk pacar akhirnya ikut juga..
When we arrived at De Moda, it's full of people and of course.. textile. zzz... I don't even know how to move my foot that time. And i felt so bad... ugh!!
Till i found a textile that made my heart beats faster (tsaah!! hehehe).
So i looked at that textile for minutes and think.. yes!! i'll make my own dress.. yippe! sounds more interesting. perlahan2 sayapun mulai menikmati keberadaan saya disana.. :)
Akhirnya sayapun menemukan 3 bahan untuk dibuat menjadi 2 dress.. For Christmas and of course... NEW YEAR, babe!! hehehe..
I'll show you the textile that i bought yesterday..




This one will be mixed with the textile at the picture bellow




And how about the dress i will make? Still on my head. hehehe..
Post the picture as soon as the dresses finish.. :) :*

1 comment:

  1. Trima kasih untuk belanja di demoda.
    We wait for your next visit since we have a lot of new collection.Thank you and see you soon๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS