Pages

Blessed...

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Today, i feel so special. I feel so blessed.

I know i'm not tall, but at least my body can works perfect.
I have 2 eyes, i know it's not the most beautiful eyes in this world, but at least i can see all the good things in life, i can see the sun, the moon, and of course.. i can see people i love.
I have a nose.
I have 2 ears.
I have hands.
I have foots.
And so on...
But the most important thing is, i'm healthy right now!
I said right now.

Yeah.. Last year i drunk some drugs for a year, every day. And it was really not good at all, haaah i felt like a shit! really... But that's a circle of life. Ups and downs. Happiness and sadness.

I know what the sadness is. That's why i really know what the happiness is..
I met people who hurt me the most. That's why i know who is my best friend..
Life is not easy, and no one said it could be this hard.
But believe me, there will always be a good thing in every bad situation.. A lesson to learned.
So one thing you should keep in your mind, "Just Keep Walking", that's it. That's life.
When the sun comes, enjoy the light...
but when the sun goes and the rain comes, try to dance in the rain and feel the sensation.


Maybe i'm not gorgeous like them, but i'm gorgeous like me. 
-Miesayu Kharina ;)
XOXO.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS