Pages

Happy Birthday To Me ~ (Part 1)

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Cakes are special
 Every birthday, every celebration ends with something sweet, a cake, and people remember.
It's all about the memories.


May, 19th 2015.

26 Years Old.

I'm not getting older, I'm getting wiser...


In the morning my manager and my best friends already arranged the mini-little-surprise for me as a birthday girl :)
So they didn't say happy birthday or even met me. I felt so sad :'(

At 13.00PM, my another boss came to me and complaint about the way i work, in front of people. I'm a bit confuse, because everything's under control and I didn't do something wrong at all.
So we were debating about something that I think non-sense.

After 10 minutes debating, some of my best friends came and sang a Happy Birthday Song :)

AAAAAAAAKKKKKK........................................................

 























And next... Let them ate the cake!!

Once again, Thank you so much, Captain.
Thank you so much Gengsta!

Thank you for loving me :)

I love you guys so much.


XOXO!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS