Pages

Sunday, September 17, 2017

"A perfect guys don't exist, but there's always one guy that is perfect for you" -Bob Marley.

This is a very late post.
A beautiful story to end my book in 2016.


December, 28th 2016.


It's actually our 3rd anniversary.
So my boyfriend asked me couple days before to attend the gala dinner with his family on Dec 28th  2016.
I didn't know that he prepared a very beautiful surprise for me.
He bought a bow tie and suit.
I also bought a dress.

That day, he said he went first because he has something to do with his brother.
So i went to salon for massage and creambath.
Then he ask me to went to Grand Tropic Hotel in North Jakarta for gala dinner.
When i arrived there, he picked me up in the Lobby and assist me to the Penthouse.
Then....


SURPRISEEEE!!!!

HE BOOKED A PENTHOUSE JUST FOR US!!!

I walk inside, a beauty and the beast song from disney is playing. (fyi, that's my favorite song since i was a kid)
He asked me to take a look the penthouse and dinner.
He prepared everything.
After dinner, he asked me to dance with a special song; that's beauty and the beast song mix with his voice..

"Pingu,
We have been together for a while now and i need to let you know just how it would make me feel inside if you ever let me go.
My heart would break without a doubt, i don't know what i do cause the pain would be unbearable and i can bear a part of losing you.
We have a lot of good times and we have shared a lot of bad ones, but we are always there to help each other when one of us is sad.
You more than a friend to me, you are my soul, my life, my love.
And since the moment i lay eyes on you, i thank God above.
And although we are together now, let's hope there's many years to come.
You'll always have my heart, you'll always be my special someone.
The way you held me in your arms over these past few years, and the way i always be there for you to wipe away the tears.
You know you have my heart and i hope i have yours too.
I'll stay by your side forever if that's what you want me to do.
I guess this poem is just a way to showing you that we are meant to be together.

So MKC (he said my full name), will you marry me?"




and....




:')


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS