Pages

Joining Ballet Class.

Saturday, September 16, 2017

I never lucky; I'm blessed.



Finally i can sit in front of my lappy, with a glass of ice coffee, doing nothing but blogging ~
The house is super clean (special thanks to Mba Nur, my new super lovely maid), kiddos is playing outside and my soulmate is enjoying his organic fruit while watching Netflix.
Feel so great!

As you know, i practice Pole Dance since Feb 2017, and now what?
I also join Ballet class. :)) Hihi...
Can you imagine? LOL.
I remember i used to say to my friends "I'll go for Ballet" Because for me Ballet is classy and also elegance, so i used to say it as a joke, because i'm a silly person who also joke everywhere and never feel ashamed to make my face ugly just to make everyone laugh, so everytime i say that my friend will say "Ga cocok!!", "Stand up comedy aja", "Lenong bocah aja" something like that. LOL

Now, i joined it. For real, buddies!! LOL.
In IPDA (Indonesia Pole Dance Association) also.
Bu Guru Vicky Burki is also teach Ballet.

Long story short.
So last wednesday is my first time practiced Balled and the next morning.. I CAN'T WALK!! Cramp..
Trust me Ballet is like sports, only harder x)
I don't know it's because of my age that not that young anymore or what... Hahahaha :))
Well even my age is not that young anymore (ps: i'm 28yo now), but my journey is still long way to go and better late than never, right?

So do anything that makes you happy (in a positive way) and get your own happiness.

 


.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS